A FLOWPlate account offers travel on any Queensland tollway, without the need for a tag in your vehicle. If you don’t wish to have a FLOWTag in your vehicle, go with a FLOWPlate account. Each time your vehicle travels under a tolling point, an image of your number plate will be taken. The toll, plus any image processing fee charged by the tollway operator, will be deducted from your account.
WHY GO WITH A FLOWPlate ACCOUNT?
A FLOWPlate account offers many benefits including:
- $25 in pre-paid toll credits is all you need to open an account
- Use on ALL tollways in Queensland
- An additional image processing fee per toll point will apply. Image processing fees differ for each toll road. Click here for CLEM7 and Go Between Bridge image processing fees.
- NO fees for manual credit top-ups
- NO minimum-use penalties
- NO monthly or account keeping fees
- NO fees for quarterly printed statements
- NO expiry on pre-paid toll credits
- Link as many vehicles to a single FLOWPlate account
- View statements online for 12 months
- Top up your credits manually (online or by phone) or automatically
The minimum balance for a FLOWPlate account is $10.
Please refer to individual tollway operators to find out toll costs and vehicle matching fees that may be charged to your FLOWPlate Account when you use their road. FLOWPlate accounts can be used only on Queensland tollways, including the CLEM7, Go Between Bridge, Gateway Motorway and Logan Motorway.
OTHER USEFUL LINKS ...
MOTORCYCLES DO NOT NEED TAGS
The FLOWPlate account is specifically designed for motorcycles and you will be exempt from the image processing fee.While you still need to pay your tolls, a motorcycle does not require a tag for a safety reasons. If you have a car and a motorcycle, you can link your motorcycle to a FLOWTag account using the licence plate number.