You can use a FLOWTag on any toll road in Australia, including the CLEM7, Go Between Bridge, AirportlinkM7, Gateway Motorway and Logan Motorway. If you travel regularly interstate, you can also use it on any toll road in Australia. A FLOWTag account is a pre-paid account and can be easily opened online.
DO YOU HAVE A FLOWTag AND WANT TO USE AIRPORTLINKM7?
Good news! Your FLOWTag works on ANY toll road in Australia, including AirportlinkM7, the Gateway & Logan Motorways. You can even take it interstate when travelling to allocate your tolls to your FLOWTag account. Just make sure you correctly insert your FLOWTag in your vehicle and keep your account up to date!
WHY USE A FLOWTag ACCOUNT?
- It's the easiest way to pay your tolls on ANY tollway in Queensland and Australia, including the Gateway Bridge and Logan Motorway
- It's only $25 in pre-paid tolls to open your account
- Your toll credit has no expiry
- NO fees for manual credit top-ups
- NO minimum-use penalties
- NO monthly or account keeping fees
- NO fees for quarterly printed statements
- NO limit to how many vehicles of the same class share one FLOW Tag
- Link as many FLOWTags as you like to one account
- View statements online for 12 months
- Top up your credits manually (online or by phone) or automatically
The minimum balance for a FLOWTag Account is $10. Please refer to individual tollway operators to find out toll costs and image processing fees that may be charged to your FLOWTag Account when you use their road – click here for a list of Australian tollways.
MOTORCYCLES DO NOT NEED TAGS
The FLOWPlate account is specifically designed for motorcycles and you will be exempt from the image processing fee.While you still need to pay your tolls, a motorcycle does not require a tag for a safety reasons.
OTHER USEFUL LINKS ...